21 June 2014

Out with the old...

The last few years have been a wild ride, culminating with a huge variety of endings and beginnings, some good, some not so good and some that looked like pure crap but turned out to be the best of all!

I have come to the realization that it's ok to start a blog and let it lie around, malingering.  I've also realized that I should be using my printed voice more often in a more positive way.  Sure, I write a ton; mostly for other people.  This blogging thing...has been so sporadic, so many starts and stops and just drops.

I don't imagine that anyone is going to find any life-changing advice or thoughts on this blog, but hey...you're here and for that I'm grateful.





Hopefully, I won't drop the ball on this again.  If I do, know that I'll be back.  


No comments: